As the crypto industry booms, the demand for mining has skyrocketed. With mining crypto in a basement becoming a thing of the past, cloud mining is on the rise. Picking a provider for your cloud mining needs can be tricky, so here are 3 cloud mining platforms to try out in 2022 for maximum profit.
Hashlists was created by an international team of passionate crypto enthusiasts who see digital coins as the future of money and the global financial system. Created and legally licensed in London, England, a few years ago, today the number of users on the platform has reached almost 240,000. The company currently operates large data centers in Kazakhstan, Myanmar, and Iceland, and is expected to exponentially grow shortly.
The platform provides innovative solutions to users, presented in a simple way that doesn’t require a specialized skill set to start using, with not even the ownership of a computer being necessary. Potential miners need only subscribe to one of the plans offered on the platform and track their growing investments.
Plan contracts are offered from $8 to $6,500, while the duration ranges from between one and 60 days. The fixed return is 100% of the contract’s value, as well as any additional profits specified according to each plan. Daily returns span from 2 to 10 percent.
Key features of Hashlists:
- Rewards new users with a sign-up bonus of $8.
- A user-friendly platform.
- An average profit rate of 150%.
- No maintenance or deposit fees.
- Offers 24/7 customer support.
- The ability to pay daily and withdraw from the account immediately.
- 3% referral bonus.
MineDollars is a mobile cloud-mining software and platform that enables anyone to mine Bitcoin from the comfort of their own home. The platform has over 320,000 users from 100 countries and has made over 1 million transactions since its foundation.
MineDollars uses advanced mining technology to let users mine different tokens at competitive costs, thus garnering the highest possible return on investment from mining operations.
The platform offers multiple investment packages. Their hashrate contracts are the best option for different cryptos including stablecoins, USDC, and Bitcoin. MineDollars offers customized packages that are well suited for newbie cloud miners.
Key features of MineDollars:
- Offers the possibility to mine over 10 different cryptos on the platform.
- Rewards all users with a sign-up bonus of $10 that can be withdrawn.
- Payouts start from $100, with processing within an hour.
- BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, XRP, USDT, USDC, DASH, and more are supported.
- Pricing starts from $10 Free Trial + Paid Plans.
- No deposit or maintenance fees. Withdrawal fees depend on the crypto in question.
- The system is secured and protected using DDoS protection and SSL.
- 3% commission for friend referral.
- Contracts purchasable from as low as $10 for daily contracts that earn a fixed return of $10+$0.6, or a profit of $0.6.
- Eth Hashrate $100 (with a profit of $6 for 3 days contract) up to $20,000.
The Genesis Mining platform is known for the ease with which deposits and withdrawals are made when mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on the cloud. The platform now supports the mining of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, and over 7 other cryptocurrencies mined across 6 major mining algorithms.
The platform offers a 100% uptime guarantee to ensure that clients lose no time mining once a contract is purchased.
Providing a vast range of cryptocurrency mining capacities, Genesis is suitable for all levels of miners — be it newcomers, home miners, or large-scale investors.
Key features of Genesis Mining
- 24/7 customer service.
- The ‘Genesis Mining Advanced Auto-Allocation’ on the dashboard allows users to tailor hash power allocations to mine multiple coins at once, according to the user’s desires.
- Mining outputs are generated daily, but the payouts are ready for withdrawal upon reaching a minimum amount, dependent on the crypto being mined. For instance, BTC is 0.0015 BTC.
- Minimum Investment: $16.
- Pricing: Dependent on the crypto and packages chosen – ranging from $16 to $7,699 for Bitcoin mining based on selected packages, and up to $500 for Ethereum mining.